Product Description of APLB Erasing Repair 28% Foot Cream, 70ml
Embrace the luminous moment that will truly blossom your moisture-filled, healthy skin. APLB specializes by devoting development of natural formula that can resolve many skin problems and nurture your beloved skin. With continuous research towards rejuvenating our skin, APLB purifies the skin by strengthening the barrier with everlasting vibrant boost that your confidence needs. Cherish every moment because we can make you to experience the true skin rejuvenation.
APLB Erasing Repair 28% Foot Cream, 70ml / 2.37fl.oz
Moisturize and revitalize with JEJU HERB 7X COMPLEX FEATURES
Build a moisturizing barrier on dry and rough feet with enriching moisture and support to provide sufficient nutrition fore revitalization.
Melaleuca Alternifolia Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Lavender Flower Extract, Matricaria Flower Extract, Golden Chamomile Extract
key INGREDIENTS & FEATURES of Erasing Repair 28% Foot Cream
Gentle & Smooth
Coconut Oil / Avocado Oil / Olive Oil
Natural oil extracts will help to smooth and nourish for your feet.
- Keep Skin Moisturized by trapping moisture inside.
- Calm itchy and inflamed skin.
- Reduce signs of aging.
Ceramide NP / Hyaluronic Acid / Urea Beta Glucan
As the rich moisture is freshly absorbed, the skin keeps moisturized for a long time.
- Constant supply of hydration.
- Improve skin Elasticity.
- Penetration of thick skin, like callus, and help to exfoliate dead skin cells.
Safe Care for sensitive skin
Aloe Extract / Kelp Extract
Safely cares for the sensitive skin problem
- Help to protect the skin with its potent antioxidant properties.
- Skin soothing through natural extracts of Aloe & Kelp extracts.
- Care the skin through natural exfoliation features.
AHA & BHA
Help to remove all callus and dead skin cells that has been piled on feet.
- Support to exfoliate thick dead skin callus.
- Lessen the appearance of wrinkles and surface lines.
- Help to clear clogged pores and blackheads.